Your stay is safe
the effects of Covid19 have changed many of our habits and many aspects of our daily life. Grocery shopping, a dinner with friends, or sporting activities require some extra attention today. Even our holidays will undergo some changes but not for this we will have to give up. For us, who have always worked to give you a unique experience of relaxation and well-being, it is essential to guarantee a safe stay without sacrificing the quality of our service. In this period we have developed a protocol with rigorous safety standards, based on the indications of the health authorities and also on internal procedures of our safety team. Take some time to read this guide and find out why to choose us.
WHY CHOOSE OUR DESTINATION
The Vas region and the town of Körmend are located far from the large crowded cities, in the green and boundless countryside where life takes on a slow and genuine rhythm.
WHY CHOOSE OUR RESORT
Mjus World extends over 100,000 square meters of land and our large internal dimensions guarantee you space for everyone and guaranteed social distances. Around us only green and beautiful countryside: no other large hotel or crowded tourist resorts.
FIND OUT HOW IT CHANGES AND IMPROVES OUR SERVICE IN COMPLETE SAFETY
- The use of the mask is not mandatory but recommended.
- To ensure everyone’s safety, we will monitor your body temperature at different points of the Resort.
- In fact, we will use masks and gloves where necessary, to always guarantee maximum hygiene.
- Our lifts are constantly cleaned and sanitized but we recommend using up to 2 people at a time.
- Automatic dispensers of disinfectant gel are at your disposal throughout the Resort as well as you can request gloves and masks in case of need.
- In all our public toilets, you will find virucidal soap.
- After each departure, our rooms, cleaned and sanitized, remain still 24 hours before being occupied again.
- We only use certified virucidal products for cleaning all surfaces. In addition, our team follows strict cleanliness and safety procedures.
- Our bathroom and bed linen is entrusted to industrial laundries.
- If you stay up to a maximum of three nights, if you wish, you can request the suspension of the daily cleaning service.
- As always, for your breakfast and dinner, you can choose from our exquisite buffet independently. Should you feel more comfortable and safe, we will be happy to serve you directly from the kitchen. In this case, please contact our team.
- If you prefer, you can choose to have your meal in your room with our room service at no extra charge. Please note that delivery, for service reasons, will take place at specific times.
- The water in our swimming pools is treated according to strict sanitary protocols.
- We invite you to respect the obligation to take a shower before and after using our swimming pools
- Access to the park for external guests may be temporarily closed in case of exceeding the available places.
- Our cabins and instruments are sanitized after each use.
- Before each treatment, please take a shower.
IN CASE OF FEVER
We understand that a holiday is an awaited moment and we look forward to welcoming you, but we advise all our Guests not to travel in the event of a fever or more or less acute respiratory tracts disorders such as cough or cold. It is good to know, however, that in the event of these ailments or fever occurring on your arrival or during your stay, our team is prepared to manage some simple procedures that make you and others safe. Therefore, please note the following...